Why do businesses feel intimidated when implementing a significant cloud transformation? Moving to the cloud typically has significant advantages. Whenever businesses make this transformation, they open up fresh business prospects that profoundly alter how they operate. Members of the Google team will outline how to handle the technological and cultural changes needed to move to the cloud in this report.
Despite the fact that Google was founded on the cloud, some team members came from businesses that had to laboriously make the switch. They share their hard-won experience as they guide you through 13 essays covering the different aspects of a successful cloud transformation, including:
– Managing a Successful Transformation
– Celebrating (and Tweaking) Your Culture
– Framing Your Transformation with Clearly Articulated Policies
– Building Leadership Through Decider Groups
– Developing Centers of Excellence
– Scaling Innovation