Cisco Next-Generation Security Solutions Book Description
Threats to your network are growing and evolving faster than ever before. Cisco Next-Generation Network Security technologies give you all the control and visibility that you require to be able to anticipate and combat tomorrow’s threats no matter where they surface. Today, three Cisco security experts from the network introduce the products and solutions, and provide expert advice on designing, deploying and managing the systems.
The authors offer comprehensive coverage of Cisco the ASA that includes FirePOWER Services; Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD); Cisco Next-Generation IPS appliances; the Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA) with integrated Advanced Malware Protection (AMP); Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA) with integrated Advanced Malware Protection (AMP); Cisco AMP ThreatGrid Malware Analysis and Threat Intelligence and the
Cisco Firepower Management Center (FMC).
You’ll find everything you require to be successful: simple-to-follow configurations, case studies for applications practical triage methods, troubleshooting methods, and more.
- Effectively react to the changing threats and threat continuums
- The design Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services and Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) solutions
- Configure, install and then troubleshoot your Cisco FirePOWER Services module as well as Cisco Firepower Threat Defense
- Guided tour of installing AMP Private Clouds
- Install Cisco AMP for Networks, and set up malware and file policies
- Use AMP as a method of Content Security and set up File Reputation and File Analysis Services
- Master Cisco AMP to Endpoints with applications control, custom detection and management of policies
- Get the most benefit from AMP ThreatGrid dynamic malware analysis engine
- Manage Next-Generation Security Devices by using Firepower Management Center (FMC). Firepower Management Center (FMC)
- Plan to install, deploy and configure Cisco Next-Generation IPS, including redundancy and performance
- Create Cisco Next-Generation IPS custom reports and analysis
- Find out the root cause of security-related issues.