Securing Office 365 Book Description
Learn about common security traps and identify weak spots within your company’s security measures and then what you can do to tackle these weaknesses. This book provides the most effective strategies for managing mobile devices, both within your network as well as outside of the office.
Compliance fines, data breaches and the dissemination in the form of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) without security measures or encryption put organizations of all sizes at risk. In the digital age you need an encrypted digital footprint based on the processes of business specifically designed to protect data. This book is designed for the owners of businesses and Chief Information Security Officers (CISO) and IT managers looking to securely set up Office 365. The author will walk you through the Microsoft cybersecurity road map in an evolving guide on how to set up the security features within Office 365 to protect and manage your company.
What You’ll Learn
- Secure your home with Azure Security Center and Office 365 Compliance Center. Azure Security Center as well as Office 365 Compliance Center. Office 365 Compliance Center
- Configure information protection to document and electronic communications
- You can monitor security of your business on the cloud
- Know the difference between the difference between Mobile Application Management (MAM) and Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Make sure that data is not lost to Office 365
- Manage and configure the tools used to manage compliance for GDPR and NIST
The Person This Book Is For
IT managers, cybersecurity and compliance officers who are responsible for compliance and security of data within their company